2.3.09

Day Eight (In which Veronica is Back at Work)

For some reason when I have to work, my body wakes me up around 3 or 4 or 5 to go pee. Then I have a hard time falling back to sleep immediately. Grrrrr. I feel a little bit better about the cleanse this morning, although I am VERY ready for it to be over. I know it's good for me and I know detoxing (especially in my case) is very necessary, but I didn't realize how emotional I would be and how frustrated I would be about not being able to eat or do a lot of other things. It makes me feel like I am being a big baby.

S has been so supportive. He constantly reminds me gently that I really want to finish this, and that I needed to do it to get the gunk out, and that it's just a few more days. And he's right as he often is. After today I only have 2 more days and then I can start transitioning back to a healthy diet. Thursday is just a couple of days away. There is a lot of gunk coming out, that's for sure. I was so tired over the weekend though, and that's hard because I really want to be completely present with any and all time that I get with S. I feel like it was a wasted weekend.

In other news I am down to 134.4! woot?

No comments: