1.3.09

Day Seven (In Which Veronica Hopes Things Will be Better)

Yesterday was hard. I had 3 more BMs after I wrote my last post yesterday afternoon. Acidy burny ones with even some solid bits. I finally managed to clean the tub and took an Epsom salt bath. It felt so good. I didn't want to get out. I think I soaked for 45 minutes. I wasn't as emotional after the bath, but I was still feeling kind of crappy. Sat on the couch with S as he perused the interwebs and I started to read The New Optimum Nutrition Bible by Patrick Holford. It's very interesting so far. Had some very strange dreams last night, and I realised that all of my dreams have an apocalyptic background and have for a long time. I need to get to the bottom of that. Even what should be happy dreams have a background of destruction, danger, and death. That can't be healthy.

I sincerely hope that today will be better than yesterday. I am still super tired and had a fairly productive SWF this morning. I need to make sure that I drink plenty of lemonade today as I don't think I drank enough yesterday. It's going to be hard for the next 24 hours because we are expecting upwards of 15 inches of snow to hit the area. Normally I make roasts and things when it's going to snow, but alas, not today. I do have to make bread for S though. Mmm bread. All food sounds so good right now. I really miss it. M is coming over to watch Carnivale so that will be a little distracting which will be good for a bit of a distraction except I won't be able to have snax with them. Meh.

Only three more days after today. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

No comments: